Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Stupid Fridge

Apparently, I need to vacuum the condensers again.  This is a process that requires assistance, to move the fridge, so it won't happen today.  *twitch*

My fridge is ailing
It is making a noise
Like a rabid chainsaw
My sanity it destroys

It buzzes for hours
While cooling my food
The noise is so grating
It destroys my mood

I should try to relax
And handle this with grace
Instead I want to punch my fridge
Right in the face.

Okay, fridges don't have faces
But my mind is going black
I'm afraid I've started twitching
I'm about to blow my stack

Oh my god..it stopped
The silence is a blessing
It is amazing how a constant noise
Can be so incredibly stressing.

Now I feel the dread
Because I don't know when
The fridge will need to cycle on
And that noise will start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment