Friday, March 2, 2012

February Statuses, Week Three

 I have deleted a name, as I try not to publish anyone's name, unless they are a part of my immediate family (husband, and two sons).  You will have to take my word for it that it is a two syllable name.

Feb 15th
House full of fuzzy
Only one crib, two babies,
Consecutive naps!

Feb 16th
I'm sore all over,
Many muscles muttering
Tough, great swim today.

Feb 17th
Bubs is the coolest
Harley Davidson shirt and
No pants. So stylin'!

John was too quiet
Went to see what he's doing
Hand in the butter.

I'm eating a pear
Hard to quietly enjoy
With two small mooches.

Feb 18th
Thank you, my husband
For watching 5 small children
So we could go spin.

I will take that, please.
Seriously, give it here!
Bubs' camera now.











  

Feb 19th
It's [deleted] Birthday!
Everybody celebrate!
Mochas and push-ups!

Feb 20th
Nine more days to go,
Then you won't have to look at
Any more haikus.

Out of sorts baby
Refuses to fall asleep
So overtired.

Feb 21st
Bubs attempts bear crawl
Instead of trying to walk
Try growing some teeth!

Ten months yesterday,
I swear that Bubs was just born.
Wow, time is flying.

Pancakes for dinner
Damon and John both approved.
Happy Mardi Gras!

Week Two
Week One

No comments:

Post a Comment