Sunday, March 4, 2012

February Statuses, Week Four + March 1st

Once again, I have deleted a name.  It was 3 syllables this time.


Feb 22nd
Shopped before coffee
Managed to stick to the list
Hooray! Free K-cups!

Wish all customers
Had read a copy of this
When I worked Helpdesk.
Link to Cracked article

Cell phone camera
Randomly started working
See Bubs' dirty shirt.














  
Feb 23rd
Every stinkin' day
I tell Facebook "Most Recent"
Screw your Top Stories!

Surprise for Grandma
Turns out Damon can climb stairs.
News to everyone!

Feb 24th
[Deleted] birthday!
Hope she has a happy day
Love, seestar, John, Bubs.

Feb 25th
Alarm so early
Saturday is spin class day
Please work soon, coffee

Hardest spin ever
Body feels like a noodle
Mmm green tea latte.

Feb 26th
BFF birthday!
Hope it is the best one ever!
Celebrate with wine!

Outside with the boys
John sure loves to go sledding!
Forgot camera.

Feb 27th
Only two more days
I can express myself with
ALL the syllables!

Damon loves Mater
Better get your hugs in quick.
Mater is John's toy.














Feb 28th
Hand-me-down jammies
John wants to wear them all day
Have McQueen on them.

Feb 29th
Two stir-crazy boys
Going to indoor playground
You want to join us?

Last day for haikus
If you want one just for you
Better speak up now.

Too many haikus
For single status update
Click on link below.
The link went to a Facebook note, where I had posted all the haikus.  They all have names, though, so I won't post them here.  I had a request for a summary of Haiku Month:

Haiku month over
Interesting, challenging
Mostly glad it's done. 

  
And here is a bonus:
March 1st
Welcome to March! No more haikus.
But you can write one of your own if you choose,
Try to say what you mean,
In syllables seventeen,
And you can name me as your muse.

Week One
Week Two
Week Three

No comments:

Post a Comment