Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Plagiarism.

I recently discovered that several people have plagiarized my Ode to my Keurig on a contest page to win a House Party and the new Keurig Vue.  I would have entered my poem myself, if I were eligible.  Canadians are not.  Anyway, here is what I think of plagiarism and jackasses who steal my stuff.

So you want to win a Keurig,
But you don't know how to rhyme,
And you know how to google, 
So why not save some time?

You figure you will steal my stuff,
Why not plagiarize?
Well, you lazy sack of crap.
Here is your surprise.

I read my stats, I found you out,
Your cheating is reported.
So in your quest to lie to win,
I guess you have been thwarted.

Anyone can copy/paste,
As long as you have the parts,
But to come up with something of your own,
Ah, that takes some smarts. 

To plagiarize, to steal, to cheat,
Is comtemptible at best.
You and your wee tiny brain,
I thoroughly detest.

No comments:

Post a Comment